Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cozy Comfy Fleece Blanket Tutorial

What a perfect day to make a nice, warm fleece blanket to snuggle my kiddos with! Its snowing and windy, and all I've wanted to do all day is drink hot chocolate and watch cartoons.
Nonetheless, I made this blanket during nap time today. Its actually for Studley for Christmas, but hey, I gotta get it done!

I got some fleece at our local Joann's on super-duper sale, so the blanket cost me about $10. Perfect price point for me for Christmas! And its no sew... even more up my alley!

I purchased a yard and a half of two matching fleece fabrics. I put them back to back, outsides out. Then, cut the fleece ends into strips, no measuring involved. Come on, that'd be too hard!
Then, double-knotted the ends together and repeated this process on all sides.
Easy, right?!?!?

Super-duper, cozy-comfy, easy-peasy fleece blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment