Monday, October 29, 2012

Happy Halloween!

If there is one thing you should know about me, its that I love the holidays. For me, the holidays begin on Halloween. I've had my kids' costumes made since early September. That's how obsessed I am with Halloween!
I don't have any tutorials on how to do what I did for their costumes, but I HAVE to show off how cute my kids are in them!
 In case you can't tell, Princess is Rapunzel and Studley is a... uh... dinosaur?
 Is she rockin' that wig or what?




I know, I know... Studley is the cutest little dinosaur you ever did see!














While I do love Halloween, I do not love spending a fortune on costumes. All together, Rapunzel and Dinosaur cost me about $17... that includes the yarn for the wig, and tulle for the tutu, and then felt for the dinosaur scales and the gray hoodie they are sewn onto. Not too bad, right?
What about you? What are you doing for Halloween?

4 comments:

  1. Not too shabby at all!! Cutest kids ever! and one great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wig is AWESOME. Holy cow. And I do love the dinosaur hoodie, it's simple but gets the job done -- he looks like a dinosaur. And very affordable for 2 costumes! That's less than one costume typically goes for these days in the stores. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Misty and Sarah! We are all about cute affordability! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuuuunnnnn! I love the flowers in little missy's hair. And that is the most handsome dinosaur I've ever seen.

    PS--I hope you had a fun time seeing your brother and celebrating your birthday! <3

    ReplyDelete