Thursday, October 11, 2012

Taco Pizza, a family favorite!

We love us some very Americanized Mexican food around here, and Taco Pizza is definitely one of our favorites!
Isn't your mouth watering just looking at that scrumptious pizza???
Here's what you'll need:
2 cans refrigerated croissants
1 lb. hamburger
8 oz. cream cheese
1 sm. tub sour cream
1-2 cups shredded cheese
toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, olives, green onions, peppers, etc.

On a cookie sheet, lay out flat all the croissants, stretching to the edges of the {ungreased} cookie sheet. Bake according to package directions.
While that is baking, brown and season your hamburger, and whisk together the cream cheese and sour cream. After pizza crust is out of the oven, let it cool for about 5 minutes, then spread cream mixture over top. Add hamburger, sprinkle with cheese and any other desired toppings. Voila! Delicious, easy taco pizza!


2 comments:

  1. This looks so yummy! I can't wait to try it! I'm so glad you have a blog now!! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are one of my many inspirations, Kristen! Although my pictures will NEVER be as cute as yours, and I am no where near the crafting diva you are, I hope to inspire other moms out there. :) (And I promise the Taco Pizza won't disappoint!)

      Delete